Our main working methodology is SCRUM
Scrum is a quick methodology for managing software development projects.
The Scrum methodology assumes that it is not possible to fully understand or define a particular software development in advance, and instead focuses on improving the ability of the team to deliver products quickly and respond to the demands that arise during the process. It also places emphasis on self-directed teams that navigate the development independently. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(software_development)
- 1Maintenance of a list of work items to perform, arranged according to priorities - Product Backlog
- 2Completing a fixed batch of reserve items in a series of short iterations called Sprint.
- 3A Sprint duration is defined based on the nature and structure of the project.
- 4Sprint missions are divided into small portions (30 minutes, up to two hours).
- 5Transparency - At any time you can see what the programmer is currently doing.
- 6After the programmer has finished their work, the manager can return the task to Sprint for further work.